Larimer County Justice Center
201 La Porte Ave
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Court hours are between 7:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
There are two levels of courts in the Justice Center.
The County Courts have jurisdiction over the following:
- Small Claims (up to $7,500.00)
- Civil Claims (up to $15,000.00)
- Traffic Cases
- Infractions Cases
- Misdemeanor Cases
The District Courts have jurisdiction over the following:
- Domestic Relations (Divorce, Child Support) Cases
- Civil Claims
- Probate Matters
- Mental Heath Matters
- Felony Cases
- Juvenile Matters, including
- Delinquency Cases
- Dependency and Neglect Cases
- Adoption Cases
- Relinquishment Cases
The Probation Department and the District Attorney’s office are also housed within the Justice Center.